Sales Administrator, FT
Sales Administrator, Full-time, Great Barford, Bedfordshire
Are you confident working under pressure, remaining calm and focused and having a flexible mindset? Do you have experience working in a target-driven environment supporting Sales and Account Management admin? We are looking for a Sales Administrator to work on our Customer Experience team to take responsibility for the administration of sales activities and support the growth of THX’s sales performance!
THX aspire to be the hire company of choice for specialist contractors where on-time delivery/collection and reliability are paramount. We are aiming to provide our services to 80% of high-rise construction projects in London, while also servicing sites across most of England. Exceptional customer service is critical to our success, and we pride ourselves on delivering and collecting on time, at least 98% of the time.
in this role you will:
- Provide administrative support to Account Managers and Field Sales Managers
- Work closely with Field Sales Managers through a support function, including writing up meeting notes, follow-up emails, pricing agreements and other note-taking activities
- Ensure THX’s system is updated with customer account activity, including administration of off-hires/on-hires.
YOU MAY ALSO:
- Support marketing campaigns and other activities
- Answer the main phone line and provide support to customers
- Liaise with customers about orders and collections to ensure they are up to date
- Liaise with colleagues in other teams to manage delivery and service
- Create/issue weekly and monthly invoices
- Manage invoice queries from supplier
- Handle incoming orders, queries, and quotes from customers
- Manage and respond to website orders
- Manage and respond to customer web chats
This role will initially be based on our Great Barford site but could be worked on a hybrid arrangement between Madingley and Great Barford once you are experienced in the role.
The hours for this role are 08:00am-5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We have a friendly environment where the rapid growth of our business means we support the development of our talented people. We also offer a range of benefits including competitive salaries, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) company pension, free food and drink facilities.
For further information about working at THX, please visit our website here.
Salary - On Application