Account Manager, FT
Full-time, Great Barford or hybrid working between Great Barford and Madingley, Cambridgeshire
Are you a driven individual with a high degree of autonomy and passion for achieving results? Do you have proven success in a customer service environment and knowledge of customer account management? We are looking for an Account Manager to manage and grow our portfolio of customers by supporting our Field Sales Managers and delivering customer-centric service.
THX aspire to be the company of choice for specialist contractors where on-time delivery/collection and reliability are paramount. We are aiming to provide our services to 80% of high-rise construction projects in London, while also servicing sites across most of England. Exceptional customer service is critical to our success, and we provide ourselves on delivering and collecting on time, at least 98% of the time.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and proactively grow a portfolio of THX customers to achieve sales, performance, and customer service targets
- Make regular, proactive sales calls to A&B-graded customers to drive the achievement of sales targets
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers
- Book appointments for THX’s Field Sales Managers to visit customers in the portfolio
- Handle incoming orders, queries, and quotes from customers
- Manage and respond to website orders
- Manage and respond to customer web chats
- Answer the main phone and provide support to customers on behalf of other Account Managers
- Ensure THX’s system is updated with customer account activity, including administration of off-hires/on-hires
- Liaise with customers about orders and collections to ensure they are up to date and satisfied with the service we provide
- Assess and resolve problems ensuring positive outcomes for our customers
- Liaise with colleagues in other teams to manage delivery and service.
You may also:
- Support sales, transport, warehouse, and workshop teams to ensure processes and resourcing are optimised.
- Enable resource sharing between departments to ensure an efficient and effective operation.
- Occasionally attend customer appointments at customer’s locations.
This role will initially be based at our Great Barford site but could be worked on a hybrid arrangement between Madingley and Great Barford once you are experienced in the role.
The hours for this role are 07:00am – 17:00pm, Monday to Friday.
We have a friendly environment where the rapid growth of our business means we support the development of our talented people. We also offer a range of benefits including competitive salaries, 25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) company pension, free food and drink facilities.
For further information about working at THX, please visit our website here.
Salary - On Application