ENVIRONMENT, SOCIAL, GOVERNANCE AT THX
THX Ltd is committed to supporting positive ESG in all aspects of its business operations.
We recognise the importance of protecting the environment, promoting social responsibility, and ensuring long-term economic viability. As such, we have developed this ESG policy to guide our efforts and demonstrate our commitment to our stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, and the wider community. Please refer to our Environment, Social, Governance page for further details on the practices and activities we are undertaking to support our ESG vision and aims.
THX will continue to minimise its environmental impact by:
- Operating as a carbon-neutral business, and seeking to further reduce our emissions where possible. With the aim of achieving Net Zero Carbon Emissions by 2040.
- Minimizing waste by promoting reuse, recycling, and responsible disposal of materials and equipment.
- Where possible, encourage the use of environmentally friendly products and technologies in the construction industry.
- Providing helpful resources to our customers and employees to encourage sustainable practices. For example, Insight Articles relating to sustainable practices.
Please refer to our Sustainability page for further information on the activities we are undertaking to support sustainability and minimise our environmental impact.
THX will promote social responsibility by:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, and promoting their well-being and development.
- Building a friendly and collaborative environment where people can flourish. Learn more about Work Culture at THX
- Proactively encourage and support employees to undertake learning and training to support their career development.
- Respecting the human rights of our employees, customers, and suppliers, and opposing discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Upholding ethical business practices, including transparency, honesty, and fair dealing with our stakeholders.
- Supporting community initiatives and organisations that promote social and environmental sustainability.
THX will aim to ensure our long-term economic viability by:
- Delivering a high standard of Governance to protect the interests of all our stakeholders.
- Promoting efficiency and productivity in our operations to maximise profitability and value for our stakeholders.
- Adopting sustainable business models and practices that reduce our risks and increase our resilience in the face of economic and environmental uncertainties.
- Developing long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers, and partners based on mutual trust and benefit.
- Promoting innovation and continuous improvement in our products, services, and operations to stay competitive and meet evolving customer needs.
The THX Board annually review this ESG policy to ensure that it remains relevant, effective, and aligned with our business objectives and stakeholder expectations. We will also communicate this policy to our employees, customers, suppliers, and partners to promote awareness and engagement in our sustainability efforts.
For more information about ESG THX, please visit our Environment, Social, Governance Page.