This equipment is designed to weld constant voltage electrofusion fittings suitable for low, medium and high pressure PE or PP pipe work systems from 16mm to 630mm diameter (1/2” to 24”). The welding output of this equipment is a controlled voltage between 8V and 48V. It has been designed for the rental market where its rugged design reduces downtime and saves money. It can weld fittings in Manual mode, Fusamatic mode and Bar Code automatic mode, and has a data log memory of more than 2000 welds that can be downloaded using USB memory.
MDPE Fusion Welder ACT 40v 16mm-630mm
Advance Welding | ACT40
- It is approved to the UK Gas Industry Standard GIS/ECE1.
- It fully complies with the international standard ISO12176-2.
- It is dustproof and waterproof to IP65.
- It has a safety isolating transformer.
- It is Class 1 earthed (grounded).
28092 MDPE Fusion Welder ACT 40v 16mm-630mm
|Manual, Barcode, Fusamatic
|1-75A (100A Peak)
|1 – 6000 Seconds