Versatile and powerful SDS Max (TE-Y) rotary hammer for concrete drilling and chiselling, with Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) and Active Torque Control (ATC)
Combihammer TE 60-ATC/AVR SDS Max
Hilti | TE60
- Active Torque Control (ATC) stops the tool body from spinning uncontrolledly if the drill bit jams – helping to reduce a common safety hazard.
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) makes the tool less tiring to use – helping to increase daily productivity.
- High versatility for a wide range of drilling and chiselling applications.
- Optional DRS-Y dust removal system collects up to 95% of dust.
- Detachable supply cord for quick and easy replacement of damaged/broken cords on the jobsite.
11165 Combihammer TE 60-ATC/AVR SDS Max
|Single Impact Energy
|Hammer Drilling Diameter Range
|Rated Input Power